Saturday, April 28, 2012

Apples & Bat Shit

I have succumbed to the gadgetry age of anew....(drum roll)....I am now the proud user of an I Phone 4S. Am I in love with it? Guilty! Until recently my thought process was this "I have a work phone & if I didn't have that one, I wouldn't have one at all". I am ever so slightly eating those words at that moment. This would be the apples part.

And this would be the bat shit part as in bat shit crazy:

~~After praying asking god to help be accept this one thing I can't change after all the disagreements smashing down more beating it down finally last night. When faced once again with this issue I finally said I'm over it the amount of weight I felt come off of me was unreal thank you god for your help I was shocked what a hold this issue really had on Me~~

Yes folks those are the real words taken from my man friend's ex-wife's social media page - grammatical errors & all. She offered no insight as to what was going on only the initial cry for attention. Funny how she capitalized Me & not God...

4 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

Bat shit crazy is right.
Wow.

I have not yet succumbed to Apples seductive yet evil iphone.
Noticed I said "yet"?!

Kathy W said...

does her house have 4 wheels? Does she shop late at night in her pj's at Walmart? Oy vey! What was he thinking?!?!?

And Siri - best beyotch EVER!!

Kimberly said...

Scarlet - it is evil!

Kathy - Omg, yes on the wheels & she allowed her kids to shop in the their jams on Black Friday! I am not sure about her but I would say she probably didn't shower...!

About Siri - I asked if she loved me & she said she was uncapable of love....

Rathod Roshni said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Images

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

full movie watch online free

full movie watch online hd

full movie watch online

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing