Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Boogie Shoes

Yeah, I wish I really had a pair of boogie shoes. My boogie shoes would be a hot pink pair of rhinestone & sequin classic Converse. I don't really know what I would do with them if I had a pair. I am quite white (which says alot about my shoe choice). Have you ever danced in front of a mirror? I've tried. I try harder after a cocktail or two. After the 4th cocktail I really think I have the moves. Does it really matter that one can't dance? Isn't it just about having fun? Moving to the beat of the music, the rythm of the words? Remember the "Giddy-up", the "Roger Rabbit" or the entire routine to Beat It? I guess watching someone who can't dance is the equivalent to listening to someone who can't sing karaoke style. I would be both!

1 comments:

Kaazz said...

Yall arent suppose to "Bud it up" at work are ya? LOL

I like reading your blog! Never have a clue what Im going to read next! LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing