Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In My Head

This blogging stuff is more involved than I thought. I blog from work because I have no home computer. That's right - I am the only single, 32 year old gal in the USA who has no home PC. Who starts a blog with no personal computer (raises hand)? I write the most perfect blogs at home, during the midnight hour, in my bed, in my head. I tell you my mind is like a well oiled machine. I have the most amazing, informative and mesmerizing way with words, in my head of course. When I open my mouth or move my fingers my words run together, make no sense and often I forget what I was going to say. I have asked for many raises, confronted my ex-husband, confronted co-workers, said goodbyes I've never gotten to say, told the employees at Wal-mart how I really feel and introduced many, many rock stars in my head. The words come so fluid. Its like a river that just flows and flows. Why can't those words ease from my mouth? I guess I wasn't meant to have the gift of gab. Oh well, we can't have it all.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing