Monday, March 17, 2008

Its What We Do

Something I have become very aware of lately is the world keeps spinning no matter what is going on in your life. It doesn't come to a screeching halt because your life appears to be falling apart. But shouldn't it? At the least the worlds of the people who know you? Lets say for instance I can't make it to work. I would like to think my role and position at my job is so important that not one case of beer would leave the warehouse. But the truth is should I not show up for work, Budweiser will still be sold and people will still have the opportunity to get drunk. The past two weeks of my life have been drowned with sickness & hospital stays. My dad, my grandmother, my grandfather, my mother's dog, my dog have all been saturated with illness. Family has flown in from the east and very far west coast. Another sad fact is that it takes a traumatic course for all of our family to come together in one place. I guess, its what we do.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing