Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Mullygrubs

For those of you who do not know what mullygrubs are - its the blues. I don't mean blues like Muddy Waters, B.B. King or shades of navy but the blues as in another Monday, woe is me, feelings on your sleeve type thing. I was leaving for work this morning and realized I had not applied any mascara. How do you forget to put on mascara? Obviously this was great insight as to how the rest of my day would go. I had to get out of my car, go back inside, apply the black laquer to my eyes, kiss each of my dogs on their little furry heads again, tell them be goodbye once more and that I would be back in a little while. Apparently dogs have no concept of time. I had been out the door no longer than 3 minutes when I realized I had forgotten a very much important part of my morning make-up routine. As I entered the front door, there they were. All four ready to tell me about their 3 minute day and how excited they were for me to be home. I read a quote once "Be the person your dog thinks you are." Its hard to live up to that but I try one to two times per week. Thanks for reading....

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing