Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have you ever thought about trademarks? Goldie Hawn's hair has remained pretty much the same after she graduated from being the Sock It To Me Gal on Laugh In. Whoopi Goldberg has her dreads. Kenny Rogers and his coiffed silver locks & facial hair. Tom Selleck's & Burt Reynold's mustaches. Ricky Boboy's ability to piss excellence in the morning. Eddie Van Halen's red & white guitar. Elton John's super flashy over the top costumes. Gene Simmon's tongue (has to be natural). Willie Nelson's braids. Dolly Parton's boobs. George Strait and his hat. Lucille Ball's red hair. Mariah Carey & her butterfly bullshit. Boy George's make-up. George Michael's 5 o' clock shadow (I mean Boy George's make up). Tina Turner's legs (again, au natural). Angus Young's school boy outfits. The Una Bomber and his hoodie. Heff & his half mullet. The mafia and their baseball bats. I mean, there are just somethings you can't fuck with.

I wonder if their style starts out as an accident & then when a subtle change happens the ratings decline & then they have to revert & it soars?

2 comments:

The Bug said...

This is probably NOT the reason, but in my own personal case it is sheer laziness - I don't want to figure out new hair at this point in my life. Although I guess that's not a good example because I'm also too lazy to go get it cut so it just gets longer & longer...

Heff said...

"HALF MULLET" ?

HOW DARE YOU !!!

It's a SKULLET. A SKULLET !!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing