Saturday, November 7, 2009

One More For My Trophy Case



A Peeping Tom who visits my blog often has presented me with the soon to be famous Zombie Chicken Award. I really don't know what to say so I found the definitions to each to try and help us along:

Zombie
–noun 1. (in voodoo) a. the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.
b. the supernatural force itself.

Chicken
–noun 1. a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.

So, now that we have that out of the way - Thank you, thank you Mr. Savage for deeming me so important to be a Will-less piece of Poultry because I know how important my eggs and flesh are to you. You too are just as fabulous.

7 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

wow.

Just telling it like it is said...

Well a lady can ne4ver have to many fresh eggs...so I'm out with the Zombie

Joe Corbati said...

Can I be a peeping tom for you too?

The Savage said...

It means, I wade my way through an army of zombie chickens to read your blog.... I'm also selling bridges and beach front property in Arizona....

I Say What You're Thinking and I'M The Bitch? said...

So you're a dead, will-less, evil creature bred for your flesh, eggs and feathers?? OMG, are you blushing?? That's such an amazing compliment.

Congrats on the award!

Que said...

Zombie Chicken??? That is awesome! I have been reading several blogs today but NONE (and I repeat NONE) have included a Zombie Chicken. I will definitely investigate further.

Rathod Roshni said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Images

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

full movie watch online free

full movie watch online hd

full movie watch online

full movie in hindi

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing