Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Awwww...

I was chatting with a friend about KISS concert tickets. I told my friend I had located two tickets, floor section, 14 rows from the stage for $300.00 and then asked if they thought it would be worth it. My friend said that was a lot of money for KISS and then said "nooooo your worth $300 bucks". I said "fuck, I better be worth more than $300 bucks". I then got an "LOL" and the amount of $3,000,000,000,000 showed up and this followed "YES THAT IS 3 TRILLION AND YOUR WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT AND THEN SOME..."

Oh yes, the power of suggestion.

7 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Now that you have it in writing I would hot foot it to a lawyer and for 3 trillion you could own KISS.

I LOVE KISS!!!
Now who the eff is Emilio?

Kimberly said...

Uber - Emilio is my gardener.

BlazngScarlet said...

Priceless!

f1trey said...

move over shannon tweed!!!!.......

Indigo said...

I Love ME! I also have dimples...in my lower back! R....ight sexeeeeeeee!!

Kimberly said...

Indigo - what is up wid da nipple shot?

Rathod Roshni said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Images

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy Diwali

full movie watch online free

full movie watch online hd

full movie watch online

full movie in hindi

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing