Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Good Samaritan

On my way to work this morning I saw an older lady and man chasing a small black ball of fur down Airport Blvd. As I proceeded on my normal route to work I began to feel guilty so I popped a "U'ey" right in the middle of Airport Blvd and went back to save the day. By the time I caught up with the pup and was able to stop my car "Flo Jo" had made her way into a car lot. I got out of my car and began to chase - in a dress - after said pooch. Though the alledged run-away looked like an older dog, she had the moves of a star running back. Under this car, that truck and finally squeezed through an opening of a locked gate. As I watched "Flo Jo" run away - she turned to me and said "If you ain't first, your last!"

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing