Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OK people lets get this straight - Nikki Sixx and I are an item. Have been for sometime. I barely tolerated the Kat Von D rumors and now new rumors are oozing that Nikki is dating Denise Richards. I am so sick of the bullshit & I know it has to be done to derail his relationship with me. So for the record, Nikki and I are whole heartedly in love & are together with each other complete with matching skull rings.

And...

To be more clear - Ryan Reynolds and I are "really good friends". He lives in my closet and I try him on from time to time. I am sorry for the demise of his marriage to Scarlett. She is a dear, sweet and charming gal but again, Ryan and I are "really good friends" and I have/had nothing to do with the faltering of his marriage. Swear.

Everyone clear on this? Good.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing