Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Help Me Help You

Lots of uproar about texting and driving these days and I understand its just a hot topic right now. Some states are making it illegal to text and drive. So what if they do? If you were texting and driving and you get caught - from what the media portrays - you are probably dead anyway. Or maybe you escaped the scene unscathed but were handcuffed and put in the clink. "What are you in for", "oh, uh, texting and driving".

I am not a texter. I don't text. I barely use my cell phone just for chatting so making it illegal doesn't really apply to me.

What I am saying is drinking and driving is illegal. People still do it. I mean, I'll make a "roadie" in a second. What about talking on the phone, men shaving, women applying make up, reading a book (for real), giving hand jobs or getting a blow job, reaching for something that fell onto the floor or slapping a snotty nosed, screaming kid. Any of these could cause accidents and ultimately a fatality.

So why all the screaming about texting and driving?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was crazy the first time I heard of Texting and Driving...Reading a book when driving is crazy...

I thought of you when I saw this...It is a picture Layen Staley drew when he was younger...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_167527716610671#!/photo.php?fbid=1613597133060&set=o.167527716610671

Kimberly said...

Christie --- I can see the picture.

UBERMOUTH said...

The uproar is because when driving people misspell text and there is nothing worse than misspelling incomplete text non-words.

I don't text and would NEVER give a blowjob-or receive one- when driving. Talk about throwing off your technique!

The Bug said...

Probably the uproar is that teenagers are the ones dying - we've had several in our area in the last couple of years. And we can't let the youth of today die! Why, you can see how smart they are what with all the texting & driving! Sorry - it's just a REALLY dumb way to kill yourself...

BTW - it took me two hours to figure out how to text "thinking of you" to someone, so, no, not a texter here LOL

Heff said...

Because I'm pretty sure texting & driving is MUCH more common than getting a blowjob while driving. SADLY.

SkitzoLeezra said...

Texting and driving is dangerous and I've done it. Not bragging, just sayin'.
The true reason you're reading so much about the outcry of texting while driving is old fuck legislators want to outlaw anything they cannot understand nor enjoy. Including road head.

¦ LyricsTuneful ¦ said...

Thanks more and more actually for your knowledge sharing.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing