Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And the Award Goes To....



As if my life couldn't get any better, The Queen of Mean ate bowl of nice or a small child and gave me an award, all mine, just for me, grubby nubs off. Of course no good deed goes unpunished so now I have to give a list of 10 things I do daily and then pass on my award (after I have done very dirty things with it) to 5 innocent bystanders.

My Daily 10~~

1. My morning routine: After waking I do more in 45 minutes than most do all day long - shower, put the dogs out, feed the dogs, iron, let the dogs in, start breakfast, apply war paint, finish breakfast, let the dogs out, "do" hair, let the dogs in, clean the kitchen, slip into clothes, give dogs treats, make sure everything is shut up, locked up, rolled up & pinned up so the dogs can't have any fun while I'm at work - then

2. Attend my morning debriefing (who, what, when & where is classified).

2. I go to work.

3. Talk to Chi Chi.

4. Drink some highly caffeine laced liquid substance.

5. Do some bloggie reading because its the right thing to do.

6. Pre-plan, re-plan, day dream about my wedding with Nikki Sixx.

7. Have good intentions of going to the gym.

8. Talk myself out of going to the gym.

9. Call Nikki's manager to confirm any changes or updates with his life.

10. "Alone time"

Now without further ado - I give you 5 other people who have lots o'time on their hands:

Lousiana's Finest

Panty Dropper

No That Is Not A Pencil In My Pocket

The Big Apple

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover

9 comments:

Unknown said...

7 & 8? I do quite a bit of that myself.

Nikki Six. You crack me up!

SkitzoLeezra said...

Holy crap, I just read today's entry and wondered WHO could be Louisiana's finest, clicked on the link and it was ME! ~LOVE THAT!~

Many thanks, Kim!

Lovin' me some hard rock, back in the day AND now! "Ten Seconds to Love" - didn't you think that song was nasty? In a hot way?

'Preciate ya,
I am,
Skitzo Leezra
AKA Louisiana's finest

Pony in the City said...

an award? for meeeeee??! well shucks, shugah

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff, is that Terrance Cody I smell in here?

Lil' Nigglet said...

Hail naw, I smells wurst !!

UBERMOUTH said...

I would need a nap[for the rest of the day] after number one.

LOved the talk myself into going to the gym/talk myself out of going to the gym.

What is a chi chi[is that like your wazooooooooooooo?]

BlazngScarlet said...

I try and start my day AND end my day with #10.

(Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?)

By the way, I went and lurked at all your choices, and I must say, they are all excellent and very worthy. :D

Just telling it like it is said...

Awe Kim you like me you really like me! Thanks for the Award!

You know I have the same feelings about Dane Cook that you have a bout Nikki...I mean Dane is practically thinking about Marrying me once he finds out about me!!

The Savage said...

I'll do this when I get back home. It'll be my firstest blog in November. I promise and pinky swear!

Gosh, you're really swell and pretty too!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing